Why is it so easy to be present?
I have felt like I was in a constant delay around spending time in my studio and making progress on the What If God... Dome Project. Something sparked a clarity that I am grateful for. I am in the right time, all the time and especially right now. This simple clarity brought me present to the fact that I can be present to THIS phase and let it be a strong foundation for the phases to come.
I want to share what this pre-fulltime phase might look like.
- Identify the texts, technologies and collaborators that will further the project
- Acquire the texts and technologies
- Correspond with collaborators and advisors
2) SKILL BUILDING
- Grow my geometry and drafting skills and knowledge
- Practice 3D design and modeling by hand and with software
- Practice cuts and joinery techniques
- Schedule immersive training-practice periods with experts and interviews
- Create a timeline for the construction and testing phases
- Design audience engagement and participation studies