Sermonizing with Sista Docta Alexis.
Last Sunday we prayed an affirmative prayer
intended to activate 3 things:
1) Our ability to remember and do those practices that give us spiritual power and perspective;
2) Our ability to harvest all the good; draw all the lessons and insights we can from the challenges we are moving through AND understand that this is a part of the process [NOTING: our process can be as easy as we make it but our challenges are part of our journey of life];
3) Our ability to move forward in the direction of our own joy and well-being with gratitude.
We offered an invitation to share in three practices on the level of spirit-mind-body:
1) Generative questions to shift toward an affirmative conversation and vibration;
2) Mindful meditation to still any confusion or frenetic energy;
3) Drinking good intentioned water to cleanse our bodies and offer release of anything that is not serving our well-being.
This is Sundays’ sermon: Today I am offering a brief sermonic reflection
that may be useful to some of us
for the challenges we are growing through at this time.